Tuesday 30 June 2015

And in other news...

....we've moved house!! As many of you will know moving house takes a lot more time than you think/hope it will. After fighting many obstacles and chasing as much as possible it finally happened and boy did it happen quick. I got the call on Friday to exchange (whilst away at a conference) and then we had to set a date for completion for the following Wednesday, leaving 4 days to get EVERYTHING ready. A few stressful days later and not much sleep we were in and living in the new place, bits and bobs are still in boxes here there and everywhere but we love the new house.

Something that I'm extremely proud of and what I was aiming for ever since starting Tri (and many years before) was to represent my country and get my name printed in my bum :-D. The fact that I got the chance to do that in my favourite aspect of Tri at the ETU Cross Country Tri championships makes it even sweeter. Write up to follow on how I went soon. 

But for now, take it easy
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment